Due to the impact of COVID-19, our delivery providers have noted a number of changes in service, increase volume in deliveries, and some delays in deliveries. To find out more please visit the corresponding delivery provider's website.
If you have a preference for a service provider or any instructions for delivery, please "add a note" to your order found on the cart page.
Any odd priced, bulk or heavy orders, or orders with extra-long equipment such as Extension poles may have to be specifically quoted after ordering: We will be sourcing the most reliable and cost-effective pricing mindful of any delivery preferences and will confirm any alternate pricing with you prior to sending your order.
Any issues please feel free to get in touch with us via the Contact Us page.
We have many options when it comes to shipping your order throughout Australia. Pricing greatly depends on the weight & size of the order as well as the location the order is being sent and this will impact the shipping options available to you at the checkout.
Please note that the default quoted shipping price seen at the checkout is from Fastway. This is a calculation based on weight and location. The price increases the further away and more remote the delivery location is from Victoria and the increase in weight of the order in 5kg increments. (more information can be found on their website).
Any odd priced, bulk orders, or orders with Extension Poles or other long equipment may have to be re-quoted: We will be sourcing the most reliable and cost-effective pricing mindful of any delivery preferences and will confirm any alternate pricing with you prior to sending your order.
You will be notified via email once your order is ready and if there are any issues with your order. If you have not received an email from us within 2 working days of ordering please email to check status. If you are a new customer we suggest before contacting us you check your junk inbox just in case our email confirmation has landed there.
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
(3) On receipt of your Order by WCO, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 5 business days of the date you placed your order.
(4) You will be required to be available to accept the delivery of your order.
(5) WCO will use its best endeavors to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however, WCO does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(6) You must advise at the time you place your order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with WCO, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees.
(7) WCO cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.